st_ranger: (Default)

text

[personal profile] st_ranger 2018-10-26 05:41 am (UTC)(link)
[Bucky blinks, staring hard before he answers right away. He's new here. And, honestly, he's not sure he'd use the word friend in this context, but Loki had been good to him so far. Well, he had not tried to betray Bucky, so, there's that.]

I... I would call him a friend. I think? And I'd help him if he asked.

Is everything okay?

Re: text

[personal profile] st_ranger - 2018-10-26 12:35 (UTC) - Expand

Re: text

[personal profile] st_ranger - 2018-10-28 06:00 (UTC) - Expand
st_ratagem: (Default)

Re: text

[personal profile] st_ratagem 2018-10-26 11:34 am (UTC)(link)
Everything is completely normal, which is to say my brother is an idiot.

Re: text

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 11:54 (UTC) - Expand

Re: text

[personal profile] st_ranger - 2018-10-26 12:35 (UTC) - Expand

Re: text

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 12:47 (UTC) - Expand

Re: text

[personal profile] st_ranger - 2018-10-26 12:58 (UTC) - Expand
st_igmatized: (Default)

[personal profile] st_igmatized 2018-10-26 05:43 am (UTC)(link)
I think he's amusing? I'd have to spend time with him.
st_ratagem: (Default)

[personal profile] st_ratagem 2018-10-26 11:33 am (UTC)(link)
Please don’t encourage him.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_igmatized - 2018-10-26 13:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 13:46 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_igmatized - 2018-10-27 02:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 02:46 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_igmatized - 2018-10-27 02:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 03:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 03:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 03:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_igmatized - 2018-10-27 03:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 03:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_igmatized - 2018-10-27 03:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 03:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_igmatized - 2018-10-27 04:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 04:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_igmatized - 2018-10-27 02:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_igmatized - 2018-10-27 02:55 (UTC) - Expand
st_evengrantrogers: (020)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers 2018-10-26 05:43 am (UTC)(link)
Why are you counting Loki's friends?
st_ratagem: (bringing a knife to whatever fight)

[personal profile] st_ratagem 2018-10-26 05:58 am (UTC)(link)
Because he longs to spend another week or two as a frog.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-26 06:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 06:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-26 06:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 06:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-27 22:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 23:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-29 03:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-29 05:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-30 02:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-30 02:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-30 02:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-30 02:46 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-31 05:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-31 05:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-31 23:11 (UTC) - Expand

Private: Steve/Thor

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-27 22:12 (UTC) - Expand

Private: Steve/Thor

[personal profile] st_evengrantrogers - 2018-10-30 02:26 (UTC) - Expand
st_arkravinghazelnut: (drinking)

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut 2018-10-26 05:45 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah, we vibe.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 11:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 15:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 16:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 17:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 17:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 17:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 18:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 18:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 18:29 (UTC) - Expand

Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 18:37 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 19:16 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 19:17 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 19:25 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 20:05 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 20:21 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 20:23 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_arkravinghazelnut - 2018-10-26 20:50 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Tony

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 20:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 22:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 22:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 22:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 22:20 (UTC) - Expand
st_ayedhidden: (grin)

[personal profile] st_ayedhidden 2018-10-26 11:38 am (UTC)(link)
Of course he's my friend! And he's a good teacher too.
st_ratagem: (Default)

[personal profile] st_ratagem 2018-10-26 11:56 am (UTC)(link)
Thank you, dear one. But don’t encourage my brother.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ayedhidden - 2018-10-28 02:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-28 02:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ayedhidden - 2018-10-28 02:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-28 02:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ayedhidden - 2018-10-28 02:28 (UTC) - Expand
st_opsummoningme: (elbow)

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme 2018-10-26 02:48 pm (UTC)(link)
No one can truly be a friend to a compulsive liar and manipulator.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme - 2018-10-26 15:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme - 2018-10-26 15:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme - 2018-10-26 16:41 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Thor

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme - 2018-10-26 16:48 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Public

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme - 2018-10-26 17:19 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Public

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 17:28 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Public

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme - 2018-10-26 17:31 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Public

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 17:37 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Public

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme - 2018-10-26 17:45 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Public

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 17:47 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Public

[personal profile] st_opsummoningme - 2018-10-26 17:54 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Public

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 18:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 17:27 (UTC) - Expand
st_makemeastone: (Default)

[personal profile] st_makemeastone 2018-10-26 04:19 pm (UTC)(link)
He was an acceptable kitten.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_makemeastone - 2018-10-27 00:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_makemeastone - 2018-10-27 04:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-26 17:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_makemeastone - 2018-10-27 00:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 00:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_makemeastone - 2018-10-27 02:21 (UTC) - Expand
st_ackeddeck: (veiled)

[personal profile] st_ackeddeck 2018-10-26 08:07 pm (UTC)(link)
(Reading this, I think I'm really glad I'm an only child.)

Friends take time. He's only been here a few months, and what's that to people who live as long as you do?

I've been here a lot longer, and I only have a few people I consider actual friends.

I wouldn't count Loki in that group (at least not yet), but he has seemed all right the time we've spent together. That said, I have been told I have a high tolerance for assholes people who can be difficult to like.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ackeddeck - 2018-10-27 07:31 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Emma

[personal profile] st_ackeddeck - 2018-10-27 19:32 (UTC) - Expand
st_artingpoint: (smiling)

Text to Thor

[personal profile] st_artingpoint 2018-10-27 12:10 am (UTC)(link)
I wouldn't say friends, yet, but I like him. So, I'd say yes tentatively. Does that help?

Re: Text to Thor

[personal profile] st_artingpoint - 2018-10-27 22:49 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Text to Thor

[personal profile] st_artingpoint - 2018-10-30 00:01 (UTC) - Expand
st_hotflashes: (Study)

Private to Thor

[personal profile] st_hotflashes 2018-10-27 12:49 am (UTC)(link)
I like to think of him as a friend, but I think it's hard for him to acknowledge people like him because it's scary to open yourself up to people and you can get hurt. I think even if he's protesting, he knows he has people who are his friend deep down inside.

Re: Private to Thor

[personal profile] st_hotflashes - 2018-10-27 04:02 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Thor

[personal profile] st_hotflashes - 2018-10-28 02:03 (UTC) - Expand
st_ellarnavigation: (Default)

[personal profile] st_ellarnavigation 2018-10-27 01:53 am (UTC)(link)
I appreciate his nets. They make fishing easier.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-27 03:39 (UTC) - Expand
st_recuerdame: (with dante)

[personal profile] st_recuerdame 2018-10-27 10:21 am (UTC)(link)
He's nice to Dante! Dante just barked so that means he agrees Loki is his friend.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_ratagem - 2018-10-28 06:58 (UTC) - Expand
st_rongernow: (smiling)

[personal profile] st_rongernow 2018-10-27 02:53 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't like him as much as I like you, but yeah, I'd fight with him again. Plus, he has a smart ass sense of humor which is always a plus.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_rongernow - 2018-10-28 19:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_rongernow - 2018-10-28 21:04 (UTC) - Expand
st_rangepalette: (baronesa)

[personal profile] st_rangepalette 2018-10-29 12:47 am (UTC)(link)
I told him he might find friends here when we first met. He chose not to believe me or to try. So I cannot say I consider him a friend.

Nevertheless, I consider you a friend and he is your brother. So if you do not feel about him as I do about my sisters, then there is no reason he could not be my friend. If he wished to.

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_rangepalette - 2018-10-29 01:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] st_rangepalette - 2018-10-29 01:34 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Lillith

[personal profile] st_rangepalette - 2018-10-29 01:50 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Lillith

[personal profile] st_rangepalette - 2018-10-29 01:55 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Lillith

[personal profile] st_rangepalette - 2018-11-03 20:50 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Lillith

[personal profile] st_rangepalette - 2018-11-09 00:52 (UTC) - Expand
st_andingtall: (Default)

[personal profile] st_andingtall 2018-10-29 12:48 am (UTC)(link)
He tried to screw my girlfriend. I think friends is definitely pushing it.

Re: Private to Sam

[personal profile] st_andingtall - 2018-10-29 01:11 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Sam

[personal profile] st_andingtall - 2018-10-29 01:18 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Sam

[personal profile] st_andingtall - 2018-10-29 01:26 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Sam

[personal profile] st_andingtall - 2018-10-29 01:52 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Private to Sam

[personal profile] st_andingtall - 2018-11-01 05:07 (UTC) - Expand